Sunday, April 10, 2016

15 weeks | Baby 3.0



The Latest and Greatest
 
Baby girl's lungs are beginning to develop. Her legs are now longer than her arms and she can move all her joints and limbs. She can now sense light, though her eyelids are still closed. She's also forming taste buds.
 
 
How far along? 15 weeks
 
Baby's size: About 4 inches and 2.5 ounces--the size of an apple
 
Total weight gain: 7 pounds (HOW did that happen??!)
 
Maternity clothes: Yep!
 
Sleep: Okay--still up at least twice a night to pee and my children have decided it's time to party at 5-5:30am.
 
Best moments this past week: Celebrating Easter with my sweet babes today has topped the list. I seem to have pinched a nerve or pulled a muscle in my back, which has been rather miserable, but the excitement in the eyes of my two pretty little bunnies with each of their Easter egg hunts and baskets was worth it. I've always been a big fan of the holidays, but they've just become SO much greater since having my girls. I can't believe there will be a THIRD bunny by this time next year. Ahhhh!
 
Missing: ALLTHEWINE. I don't foresee this answer changing anytime soon ever.
 
Movement: I definitely feel little mini kicks inside. They're still few and far between and I can't feel them from the outside, but I'm positive it's her!
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Baby's sex: GIRL! Name TBD...
 
Symptoms: Still just tired.. that's about it!
 
Aversions/Craving: I'm still loving allthecoldthings, but my newest obsession are strawberry sour punch straws. I can't seem to get enough!
 
Belly button: In
 
Wedding rings: On
 
Mood: My hormones have finally calmed down and I've felt much more normal this week!
 
Looking forward to: Next weekend! We don't have much planned, which is exactly what I need after a weekend of constantly being on the go.
 
 
FIFTEEN WEEKS!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment