Sunday, April 10, 2016

13 weeks | Baby 3.0



The Latest and Greatest
 
Baby girl has fingerprints and apparently more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Her veins and organs are all visible through her skin and her head still makes up about a third of her body.
 
 
How far along? 13 weeks
 
Baby's size: almost 3 inches long and weighs an ounce--the size of a pea pod
 
Total weight gain: 5 pounds
 
Maternity clothes: About half and half at this point. I'm able to wear all my normal jeans/shorts, but I've started wearing quite a few maternity tops. I bought a bunch of shirts and dresses this weekend. Though come July, I probably won't even need clothes. Bring 7-9 months pregnant in 115 degree weather, NO THANK YOU.
 
Sleep: Horrible. I wake up no less than 86 times to pee. I can't get comfortable and my back is throbbing. I had to see a chiropractor twice a week for the second half of my pregnancy with Ellie. I really hope I'm not traveling back down that path...
 
Best moments this past week: A relaxing weekend! I spent time with the family, went shopping, out for a playdate, had lunch with a girlfriend..
 
Missing: ALLTHEWINE. I don't foresee this answer changing anytime soon ever.
 
Movement: Not yet!
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Baby's sex: GIRL! Name TBD...
 
Symptoms: I thought the nausea had subsided, but it resurfaced a couple times over the weekend. Other than that, I'm struggling to sleep and having horrible back pain. That's it!
 
Aversions/Craving: Still rockin the pop-tarts!
 
Belly button: In
 
Wedding rings: On
 
Mood: Other than my exhaustion getting the best of me on more than one occasion, I've been great!
 
Looking forward to: Spring break! I'm off work this week and even though I only work part-time, having an ENTIRE week to do what I want and spend with my girls feels great! I have another appointment on Thursday, which I'm looking forward to as well.
 
 
THIRTEEN WEEKS!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment