Sunday, April 10, 2016

16 weeks | Baby 3.0




The Latest and Greatest
 
Baby girl's legs are more developed, her head is more upright, and her eyes are more centered on her head. She's started growing little baby piggy toenails that will match her sisters in bright pink someday! Her heart is pumping 25 quarts a day already!!
 
 
How far along? 16 weeks
 
Baby's size: About 4.5 inches and 3.5 ounces--the size of an avocado
 
Total weight gain: 8 pounds
 
Maternity clothes: Yep!
 
Sleep: So-so.
 
Best moments this past week: Finding out that one of my very best friends got engaged this weekend! They're seriously the cutest couple and I can't think of anyone else more deserving. I'm so, so happy for them!
 
Missing: ALLTHEWINE. I don't foresee this answer changing anytime soon ever.
 
Movement: Still feeling faint little movements inside, nothing drastic yet.
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Baby's sex: GIRL! Name TBD...
 
Symptoms: Other than exhaustion, I honestly don't feel pregnant at this point. Looks wise, that's another story.
 
Aversions/Craving: Still obsessed with sour punch straws and the latest and greatest, Chinese food.
 
Belly button: In
 
Wedding rings: On
 
Mood: My hormones have finally calmed down and I feel normal again, minus the stress factor at work. Being the instructional coach, I'm also the testing coordinator and we take our state standardized test in a week. It's been really overwhelming! I'll be SO happy when it's over!
 
Looking forward to: One of our closest friends (JP's BEST friend) gets married in two weeks and I.CANNOT.WAIT! Even though I'll be the sober Sally... 
 
 
SIXTEEN WEEKS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment