Sunday, April 10, 2016

17 weeks | Baby 3.0



The Latest and Greatest
 
Baby girl's itty bitty skeleton is hardening into bone rather than the soft
cartilage and he's moving like crazy! Nothing too exciting this week.
 
 
How far along? 17 weeks
 
Baby's size: About 5 inches and 5 ounces--the size of a turnip
 
Total weight gain: 8 pounds; after a 2.5 loss from the 30 hour flu, I gained it back. Boo!
 
Maternity clothes: Yep!
 
Sleep: Either great or awful, no where in between.
 
Best moments this past week: We took the girls and my mom to a Diamondbacks game last night and we had a great time. It was the perfect little family + nana date night!
 
Missing: ALLTHEWINE. I don't foresee this answer changing anytime soon ever.
 
Movement: Still feeling faint little kicks on occasion, but they can't be felt from the outside just yet.
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Baby's sex: GIRL!
 
Symptoms: Other than a rough night with round ligament pain (a first for me) earlier this week, I feel great. This isn't my first (or second) rodeo folks, but I legitimately would have gone to the hospital thinking I was in labor had it been toward the end of my pregnancy. That 4 hour long contraction pain was NO JOKE and I pray to sweet baby Jesus that the next time I'm feeling pain like that it's because I'm in labor and at least 38-39 weeks.
 
Aversions/Craving: Still obsessed with sour punch straws, ice cream, and Chinese food. Healthy, I know.
 
Belly button: In
 
Wedding rings: On
 
Mood: Amazing!
 
Looking forward to: Next weekend! Our dear friends are getting married and my excitement may or may not include JP's best man speech, which is bound to be epic.
 
 
SEVENTEEN WEEKS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment