Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Pregnant Woman's Godsend

While looking at my belly would suggest that I've gained 10 pounds, in reality, I've only gained 2-3 depending on the day. However, my body parts are most certainly filling out. I'm still wearing all of my regular clothes, although some shorts and jeans are a bit more snug if you know what I mean. There's nothing that I want more these days than comfort. So, I give you, The Pregnant Woman's Godsend:

The Beband
found at Target for only $16.99

I imagine I'll have 1,496 more inventions I'll fall in love with throughout my pregnancy and Baby's first year. However, this is my favorite thus far. In case you've never heard of this little gem, it's meant to help a pregnant woman fit into her tighter clothes. You leave the button undone and wrap this little band around the inside and outside of your jeans like you would the top of yoga pants. Uh-mazing! I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been my saving grace this past week. I plan to wear these little babies for as long as possible before having to buy any maternity pants. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment