Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's going on in there?!

Ever since becoming pregnant, this whole baby making process has become very fascinating to me. While I've always thought childbirth was a miracle, the processes a woman's body goes through is quite crazy, magical, frustrating, extraordinary, and amazing!

With each appointment I'm amazed at how much our little bear has grown. With each new fact I read about every week, I am in awe of what my body is capable of. With each new pound I gain, I remind myself how much it will be worth it. With each hormonal outburst, I promise my sweet husband that I won't be like that forever. With every day that passes in which I get nothing accomplished, I promise myself that I'll get more done tomorrow.

Anyhow, I recently came across this video, which I found very intriguing. It's just one more thing that reminds me how hard my body is working and that it's okay to be hormonal, tired, achy, nap everyday, and have no energy. My body is working, friends. HARD!

I definitely recommend checking it out, pregnant or not. CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment